[Webteam] Notice about the etoys license

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Nov 8 00:16:31 UTC 2008

I strongly disagree and believe this would further confuse the issue.
www.squeak.org and ftp.squeak.org represent the project that develops
and distributes Squeak, but not Squeak Etoys.  Any license information
should be closely connected to the distribution point for a piece of
software and vice versa.  We do not distribute Squeak Etoys, why should
we be maintaining licensing information for that piece of software?

Ken