[Webteam] Re: [squeak-dev] Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Jun 28 21:32:32 UTC 2009

Am 28.06.2009 um 21:18 schrieb Janko Mivšek:
> Done! Thanks for notifying us that!
Thanks for the fast response. May I suggest you also add it to the
Organization (it is still called Squeak Foundation Board there) and
maybe also the Team page? If you gave me a login, I'd fix it myself. ;-)

> About updating main website, this is mainly a job of our web team,
> where
> anyone is welcome, just join the webteam mailing list and ask there
> for
> an account.
Well, somehow I missed/forgot the existence of that mailing list. That
was one of the reasons why I started the "Merge mailing lists?" thread.

Cheers,
Bernhard