[Webteam] Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jun 29 19:47:59 UTC 2009

Hi Bernhard,

You flatered me too soon, now I'm slow as a snail :)

I opened you the account, more in private mail. Please make a brief
report here n the list after changes you'll make. That's actually the
reason for that list, to separate such posts from more geenral on
squeak-dev. But I agree, a lot of mailing lists are to be closed.

JAnko

Bernhard Pieber pravi: