[Webteam] [FWD: [squeak-dev] www.squeak.org is down?]

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Sep 6 22:23:12 UTC 2010

Hmm, actually the site is up now.  I'm not sure what happened but I
closed the initial error dialog and it's possible that I managed to do a
stop/start cycle although I had assumed it hadn't since the UI seemed to
be locked up, and I had to use alt-. to interrupt it which brought the
debugger back up with the error.  While it is up, I wonder if it is
fully performant compared to usual.  By which I mean I think it still
needs a look.

Ken