[Webteam] Donations

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Sep 12 11:25:15 UTC 2010

Dear webmasters,

by joining the SFC we now can accept donations. They provided us with two options, Paypal and Gogle checkout. I tried them here:

	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5831

Would be nice if we could add the Paypal button prominently on the home page. If necessary, leave out the credit card icons (by linking btn_donate_LG.gif instead).

We might also add a "Donating" page later which has both options and some more explanation. But for now just having any button show up would be awesome - if possible I'd like to mention this in my Squeak talk on Monday.

Thanks, and cheers from ESUG :)

- Bert -