[Webteam] squeak.org configured for nginx

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 14:43:09 UTC 2014

On Mar 11, 2014, at 10:31 AM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there some reason to have so many non-Squeak projects on the "Projects" page?

So remove them.

> Amber?  Pharo?  LivelyKernel?  Cuis?  U8?  Although some of these may
> be "inspired" by, none of them are developed in Squeak

It's your site, make the changes you want.

> And yet, actual Squeak projects are missing like muO, Altitude, Magma and more.
>
> I want to join the webteam and make a difference here.  Is that okay?

Absolutely.

But for you to see where I'm at right now, let me quote from "The Seven Samurai":
It's folly to worry about your beard, when you're in danger of losing your head.

If I muck up the dns, you'll know. We will disappear from the cyberspace like a Klingon warbird.
Let me focus on that for the next few hours.

Chris