[Webteam] squeak.org configured for nginx

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 15:14:00 UTC 2014

Yea, I just did that. I just executed "make". [1]
I did that after adding a line to the data file. [2]
I appreciate that this would not include http://squeak.org and only work for http://www.squeak.org, but I thought I'd start there.
Are we still on the Internet?

Chris

On Mar 11, 2014, at 11:05 AM, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:

> On 03/11/2014 09:43 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
>> If I muck up the dns, you'll know. We will disappear from the cyberspace
>> like a Klingon warbird.
>> Let me focus on that for the next few hours.
>>
>> Chris
>
> Recommendation: read and use the Makefile in /etc/service/tinydns/root.
>
> Ken

[1]
*t at squeak-box*:/etc/tinydns/root# make
mv -f data.0 data.1
cp data data.0
/usr/local/bin/tinydns-data
/usr/bin/rsync -z -e="ssh -i /etc/tinydns/root/utility/dnssync-rsync-key" /etc/tinydns/root/data.cdb dnssync at box3.squeak.org:data.cdb

[2]
# Box4 at Gandi.net via SFC November 2012
+box4.squeak.org:173.246.104.42
+www.squeak.org:173.246.104.42