[Webteam] Squeak.org Updates

Fabio Niephaus fabio.niephaus at student.hpi.de
Wed May 6 20:48:01 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm Fabio, a master student at the HPI Software Architecture Group.
As you might have heard already, Marcel Taeumel and I are working on a
Squeak.org update.

You can find our latest version at: https://fniephaus.com/squeak.org/

Please feel free to provide as much feedback as you wish. We're happy to
incorporate your ideas.

Marcel and I are wondering how the current page is being served.
Also, we are looking for a good way to serve the new site while still being
able to update it collaboratively.
Currently, our version is being developed and hosted on GitHub and can
therefore be changed easily.
Could someone please point us in the right direction?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Fabio

--
Fabio Niephaus
IT-Systems Engineering Student

Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH, Potsdam
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3
D-14482 Potsdam
www.hpi.de

Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel