[Webteam] Squeak.org Updates

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:09:43 UTC 2015

> On May 6, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Fabio Niephaus <fabio.niephaus at student.hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm Fabio, a master student at the HPI Software Architecture Group.
> As you might have heard already, Marcel Taeumel and I are working on a Squeak.org update.
>
> You can find our latest version at: https://fniephaus.com/squeak.org/ <https://fniephaus.com/squeak.org/>
That’s a really great looking site.

> Please feel free to provide as much feedback as you wish. We're happy to incorporate your ideas.
>
> Marcel and I are wondering how the current page is being served.

There is an account called “webteam” on box4. Logging in puts a person in the /home/webteam directory. The image running at the moment is in /home/webteam/squeak.org <http://squeak.org/> directory.

When a new image with changes set is uploaded to the server, I use “top” to find the webteam process number and kill the process. Daemontools restarts the process immediately. The port number in use at the moment is 8624.

If you get Levente, the box team leader, to make some accounts for you in box4, then you should be able to login, replace your image with the image in the /home/webteam/squeak.org <http://squeak.org/>.

Chris