[Webteam] Squeak.org Updates

Fabio Niephaus fabio.niephaus at student.hpi.de
Fri May 8 15:19:56 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info on site management.

For now, we propose to serve the website statically, because
collaboratively updating the page via GitHub is quite efficient ---
especially in the face of the upcoming Squeak release.

This wouldn't rule out having Squeak serving its own homepage. Just for now
having a static page feels like the proper thing to do (considering
maturity of technology and time constraints)...

Also, please give us your GitHub username so that we can add you to the
repository :)

Regards,
Fabio, Marcel (CC) and Robert (CC)