[Newbies] inserting images with Seaside

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sat Jul 22 15:36:50 UTC 2006

Thomas Keller wrote:

> [snip]
>

> in my renderContentOn: html definition I enter the following:
> html image: 'Resources/images.jpg' altText: 'Cybele-photo01.jpg'.

Since you specified the Resources directory as the your file root (in
your server startup code) you don't need it it.  The file name
(Cybele-photo01.jpg) doesn't belong in the alttext part of the tag.
Also, do you have a directory called images.jpg in your Resources
directory?  Here's what I think you want but it depends on what your
directory structure is below Resources:

html image: 'images.jpg/Cybele-photo01.jpg' altText: 'Photo of Cybele'

Hope that helps...

David