[Newbies] [to newbies like me] Pretty printing Samlltalk code

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:55:41 UTC 2006

This may be old hat to the experts here but I was tickled pink to
discover a way to get beautifully pretty printed postscript to my
printer...and thought I'd share the info.

This is how I did it.

I just selected the class category - Seaside-Examples-Store and did a
file out, which wrote a 'Seaside-Examples-Store.st' in my image dir.

I then opened it with emacs (21) and did a print buffer to postscript
form the file menu. That's it! I got a nicely formatted printout with
all the comments and a page break after each class so a new class
always appears at the top of the page. Thanks to whomever wrote the
smalltalk minor mode for emacs :)

-bakki