[Newbies] RE: Why Squeak is so sloooow?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Sep 21 15:45:10 UTC 2006

Hi Antonio,

The German company Impara has developed a lot of games in Squeak[1]. I
don't know if any of the Impara people is here, but if this is the case
may be they can make a point about Squeak as a game development platform

[1] http://www.impara.de/references.html

I think that Squeak is nice for games development and some friends and
me will try to learn and use it for a Free Software CreativeCommons Game
(but this is a slow process, don't hold your breath). May be you can try
Python and Panda3D also. But from a cognitive point of view, I can't see
any more friendlier that Squeak.

Cheers,

Offray

Pdt: I don't know what's wrong with the threads of your mails, other
seems tho behave properly... :-/