Morph Window -> Class? (was: [Newbies] error loading .pr

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 2 09:58:38 UTC 2007

El 4/1/07 8:15 PM, "Andrew Dabrowski" <dabrowsa at indiana.edu> escribió:

> But doesn't the constructorString output omit the scripts associated
> with the buttons and textMorphs?

Well, Squeak is a child of only ten, don't knows all.
So you must teach what you wish it learn.

> Would I be correct in thinking that real Squeak developers must not use
> the interactive gui-building tools in Squeak because those tools don't
> produce results that can be easily packaged?

As Herbert said, I don't was a real Squeaker.
If you made a "app" , I also said do your complete suited to needs image.
But if you do some for same share and  use, repeat what IMHO the .sar way is
how.
And when you get your own morphs, export for load

At
ftp://elpelotero:elpelotero@200.127.188.175.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/
could log to this Mac.

You have several complete hand made images from different times, all semi
opened
and in
Public/SqueakLight/3.9Compatible/

you could see the .sar what loads in 3.9 (for you see the technique)

The Mac is fast, the cable modem is sloooooow ( socks )

(on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what you like, at your own
risk)