Fwd: Re: 3.8 full image on ftp.squeak.org with proxy

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat Jul 16 05:58:08 UTC 2005

Doug Way wrote:

> And Ken is probably right that perhaps we should bump up the version
> number.  3.8.1?  Hmm, well certainly we were going to do that if we
> added any updates, although in this case it's simply a fixed image with
> the same update number (and same source code), so it's a close call.

I would vote against a version number change, but rather change the name
of the download file or something?
Or, we could release an update to fix the proxy problem, so the image
will be 3.8 6666. There is already a pending update (the positionOf...
fix) plus possibly Goran's FatSocketStream.

MTC

Michael