[Box-Admins] Re: updates

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Aug 28 15:58:25 UTC 2006

OK, Michael met me on IRC and we sorted this out.

The updates can still be accessed in the old way via
http://ftp.squeak.org/ .  However the website account no longer has
access to the files even though they have not moved.  I've setup a new
account 'updates' specifically for accessing and updating the updates.

So if you need to update the updates:

ssh -l updates updates.squeakfoundation.org

or

scp updates.list updates at updates.squeakfoundation.org:~

and update files like

scp 8234-Teleportation-Dialup.1383.cs updates at updates.squeakfoundation.org:~/updates/

I think you get the idea.

Michael, Stef, and Marcus have access to the updates account via ssh.

Ken