[Box-Admins] accounts for source.squeakfoundation.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 1 19:34:49 UTC 2007

First of all, be aware that source.squeakfoundation.org and
squeaksource.com are completely seperate instances and don't directly
share any data.  So to do anything on the first you need to create an
account there which can be done using 'Register Member'.

As far as getting access to the specific projects you should first
contact the existing admins or creators and ask them to assist you (at
least some of them should see this message so it may not be necessary).
If you don't get any response that way, let me know and I will see what
I can do.

Ken