[Box-Admins] The squeaksource.com SqueakSource image is now controlled by supervise(8)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 14 17:55:38 UTC 2013

I have put the squeaksource.com image under the control of supervise(8) on
box3.squeak.org. The service name is "ssdotcom" and it should now be controlled
by svc(8) run by root in the /etc/service directory.

This replaces the the homebrew runimage.sh supervisory script that that I
had written initially in order to bring squeaksource.com on line. That script
will now issue a message informing the user of the change.

Everything seems to be working properly now. I will keep a close eye on it for
the next few days to make sure it stays that way.

Assuming that no new problems arise, this completes the transition of
squeaksource.com from its original home at SCG to its new home at squeak.org.