[Cryptography Team] Re: KryptOn MakoEnvelopesignedAndSealedFrom:to:object:

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Jan 10 05:05:11 CET 2006

Tony,

Thank you for pointing out the paper.  It has lead to some very interesting
reading.  I looked around lshift and even posted a comment on your blog.
Are you working on cryptography at lshift?  Have you considered joining the
team?  Or subscribing to our list?

Can you share with us your interest in KryptOn and Squeak?

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader