[Elections] Now it is febrary

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:32:06 CET 2006

Thanks for the feedback.  I will use Peter's timeline (using UTC) and
explain that the Election Team leader, *not the board*, is responsible for
the delay.

Here's your suggested timeline, re-written just to make sure that I
understand it, Peter:

2/10-2/17 sign up and awareness raising (ends midnight 2/17 UTC)
2/18-2/19 interim; prep for election (ends midnight 2/19 UTC)
2/20-2/23 vote (ends midnight 2/23 UTC)

Is that correct?

I'll send an initial email to squeak-dev and a separate email to
stakeholders, tonight.  I'm assuming the candidate list is closed with the
following 8 candidates, of which 7 will be chosen by voting on CIVS:

Noury Bouraqadi
Ken Causey
Peter Crowther
Cees de Groot