[etoys-dev] Re: Need for translation in DrGeo

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Tue May 18 02:42:38 EDT 2010

2010/5/18 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>

> >> Why? It is becoming part of Etoys. Its tiles should be translated along
> with the other tiles.
> >>
> > In term of development model, I want DrGeoII to be regarded as a loadable
> package in Etoys, then shipped in Etoys at delivery time.
>
> Once you submit it, DrGeoII will become part of the Etoys image. Just like
> the rest of Etoys is now maintained as separate packages, it will remain in
> its own package. But if necessary, we will add fixes and improvements. You
> can of course merge these back into your version, and you also can
> contribute newer versions of DrGeoII to Etoys. In fact, I hope you will :)

Sure I will propose improved version of DrGeoII for Etoys.
One important note: if people should commit improvment to DrGeo they should
do it in the primary DrGeo package. I do not have the ressource to look at
DrGeo improvment in two different places.
So the published DrGeoII package in etoysInbox should be readonly. In fact I
am pretty sure it is not a good idea I publish DrGeoII in EtoysInbox, I am
pretty sure people will publish changed there.
Hum, need a few though on that...

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire