[Io] Picking up where we left it

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:49:17 UTC 2006

Hi team,

I'm almost done moving - after the weekend, I'll declare the project a
success which means that I'll be able to get back to "work" again.

Top priority is feeding a new set of packages to the 3.9a team, and
this shouldn't take more than 1-2 weeks. Besides me, does anyone else
have some time to work on working through the network and files bugs
on Mantis? I don't think there aren't that many, and a number of them
can be declared "presently unfixable" (especially some Files bugs seem
to need VM-level work), so it shouldn't be too much work to get
something out.

After that, Flow? ;)

Regards,

Cees