iSqueak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 24 17:53:02 UTC 2005

Hi all

Let us (me alex) know when 3.9 squeaksource is ready because we would
like to help.

Now I was thinking about mdc format and I do not really like the idea
that you have only delta
because this can be as messy as cs. What I like with MC is that on my
local folder I have all the code
of a package.

I have the impression that if this is a speed problem having a byte-
code loader or something like
that would be better and we would get all the package self-contained.
I asked alex to have a look
at its old byte-code loader.

Avi I remember than at ESUG you wanted to have something better
(working on VW and ....)
but it seems that as our time is counted a working squeak specific
solution could be good too.
We will see if we can have a working solution instead of a let save
the universe one and see
what come out.

So we will see what we can produce.

Stef