source.squeakfoundation.org down

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:16:54 UTC 2005

On 9/1/05, Doug Way <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:
> I think only Cees & I have access to this machine right now... in the
> short term we may want to give access to another person or two, or move
> the setup over to one of the more official community machines such as
> box1, which is accessible by the box1 admins group.

It should be moved to box2 in Germany - which is probably sitting only
a couple of feet from where it is running now - the sole reason it is
running on my private box is that at the time we only had box1 which
is a bit underpowered

--
NEW ORLEANS DISASTER HELP WANTED
My girlfriend comes from New Orleans and has lost contact with her