[Seaside-dev] Location for LoadOrderTests

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 08:14:51 UTC 2009

> I'm happy to have the package moved if you think it appropriate. I wonder,
> however, if it might be useful for public consumption as a master load
> script for everything else (instead of manually following the LoadOrder
> Wiki)? At least until some more user-friendly process is available for
> else sooner or later.

I am using <builder.seaside.st> and then "WADevelopment
updateWorkingCopies". In case of load order problems the last step can
be repeated several times. Actually "WADevelopment packages" should
probably made a bit smarter to return the packages in the right order.
I haven't looked at the LoadOrder Wiki lately.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch