[Seaside-dev] common server adaptor infrastructure?

John O'Keefe wembley.instantiations at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:54:21 UTC 2009

>> For example we had a
>> #convertRequest: template method that was fairly generic.
>
> Sure, and every adapter replaced it with its own implementation.

The VA Smalltalk implementation did not override #convertRequest:,
just #convertResponse:.  However, what's done is done, and I'll take
Lukas' point that the new infrastructure is better (and perhaps
necessary).

As far as annoyance, I was not annoyed since I understand that I'm
building on top of a moving target right now.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.