[Seaside-dev] Issue 287 in seaside: encoding code

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jan 24 12:28:34 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Labels: -Bite-Size

Comment #7 on issue 287 by philippe.marschall: encoding code

After some discussion with Julian:
WAKom behavior could still be achieved through an additional application
preference.
I think it is critical that we provide such a behavior since basically
every deployed
application relies on it and stores data accordingly.

Additionally issue we probably need the decoding to be application specific
as well.

I'm a bit skeptical to tying it to character vs byte oriented IO but if
other people
think it's OK I can live with it.

I don't think this is bite size.