[Seaside-dev] Issue 287 in seaside: encoding code

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jan 24 12:39:36 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Owner: ---

Comment #8 on issue 287 by jfitzell: encoding code

No, it's not bite-size anymore if it's growing this thing. :)

It occurs to me that we may not be able to do the encoding at an
application-specific
level because the servers that the ServerAdaptors are adapting to may still
expect
the data from us in a certain encoding.