[Seaside-dev] crazy thought

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jul 13 22:04:58 UTC 2010

It does seem to be getting too complex ... without the browser, it isn't
easy to figure out what url to hit ... I loaded the Seaside-Examples on
top of the Base (no Browser) and didn't know what apps were available
until I inspected 'WADispatcher default' and even then I had a false
start or two ...

Perhaps it could be as simple as the default 404 message lists the
available apps and their urls. the 404 message is something that folks
would want to customize before they went into production anyway, so it
would be unlikely to overlooked on your way to production (useful to
find out if you accidentally had applications hanging around you'd be
inclined to notice that too.

Dale