[Seaside-dev] crazy thought

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:49:30 UTC 2010

I dunno... I'm reluctant to expose that information by default just to
allow for a case of someone who (a) has a minimal install and (b)
doesn't know what is in it.

The OB tools provide a way to browse the handlers as do the web tools.
Maybe we just need a slightly better API on WAAdmin to expose that
information. I think it's reasonable to expect you to have *some* set
of tools installed if you want a convenient way to work with the
install.

Julian