[Seaside-dev] [Seaside] Build Process

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:48:45 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Philippe Marschall
<philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/5 Avi Shefi <avishefi at gmail.com>:
>> We can make the build process less involved.
>
> Having it done several times I really feel that manually running the
> functional tests is the biggest issue.

Agreed. Everything else is now automated enough that it's not too much
hassle. The functional tests are a big pain...

Which is not to say they should be got rid of, because they are useful
examples to exercise specific functionality when you are developing
and want to try things out. But it would be nice to to rely on them to
verify builds.