[Seaside-dev] [Seaside] Build Process

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:26:38 UTC 2011

re dedicated Hudson server - not needed. I thought the current server could
be configured to have an artifact set under which you define a build based
on specific versions of packages.

re Squeak & Pharo automation - sounds good, probably requires a Hudson
plugin to make it happen.

Considering the responses I guess this is irrelevant at the present moment.

Avi.