[Seaside] 2.1 preview

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:15:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Alain Fischer wrote:

> It seem that you have references to classes in your image that are not
> in this package.

References, yes, but none of them are required for Seaside itself (well,
or shouldn't - do the examples work?)

>   (PackageInfo is Undeclared) Attempt to create Seaside2Info as a
> subclass of nil.  Possibly a class is being loaded before its superclass.

requires PackageInfo from SqueakMap, but only used when, eg, filing out with DVS

>   (contents is Undeclared)

hmm, should track this down.

>  (SMCard is Undeclared)

The SqueakMap Browser example requires SqueakMap.

> (RBParser is  Undeclared)

There's some code in WABrowser to reformat with the RBParser, but I don't
think it's enabled right now.

> (PackageManager is Undeclared)

DVS.