[Seaside] WATree itemStack returning nil

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Apr 29 11:26:35 CEST 2003

Hmm... this just rung a bell for me.  I was setting up a demo using the
new seaside last week on OSX (the server and the client) and I was
seeing blank pages sometimes that would be fine if I hit refresh.  I
don't think it was browser dependant, though I can't quite remember
which browsers I was using.

Julian