[Seaside] anchors behaving like buttons?

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Fri Jun 13 22:04:32 CEST 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>Currently the idea is to override
>WAControllerSession>>createRootFromRequest:.  By default this creates a
>new instance of whatever class is set as the entryPoint preference, but
>you can examine the request and make a different choice if you need to.
>
>Does that help?
>
>Avi

Yes.  Thanks a bunch.  I've got it working again.

You might recall a post a couple of days ago where I said I was
upgrading the site as follows:

Going from Squeak 3.4 to Squeak 3.5
Going from Comanche 5.0.1 to Comanche 6.1
Going from PostgreSQL client 0.8.1 to 0.9
Going from Glorp 0.2.18 to Glorp 0.2.28
Going from Seaside 2.3b to whatever is on SqueakMap right now.

Well, I only went to Comanche 5.1.1 instead of 6.1, but otherwise
upgraded everything else as indicated above.  Comanche 6.1 is just too
different, and I decided I was already biting off a pretty big upgrade
chunk.  So, I kept to the 5.x family for Comanche for now.

Things seem to be working.  Hopefully I won't need to revisit any of
this infrastructure for a few months, and can actually work on the site
instead of infrastructure.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt