[Seaside] Getting Seaside/Comanche to listen on a single IP address?

Ian Prince ian at inextenso.com
Tue Nov 11 15:14:52 CET 2003

Quite a few of the servers I run have multiple IP addresses. Starting
Seaside with WAKom startOn:9090 seems to listen to all the defined IP
addresses on a server.

How can I restrict Seaside/Comanche to listen on a specified ip address?

I seem to remember it was a restriction in the lower-level network code
- is this still the case?

For the moment I'm getting around the issue by running 2 Comanche
servers on different ports and using Apache virtual hosts. Just
wondering about the possibility of a pure Comanche solution...

Ian.