[Seaside] My first Seaside app(s) - Allowance and AllowanceAdmin

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue May 4 20:41:59 CEST 2004

On May 4, 2004, at 10:41 AM, Jason Dufair wrote:

> What's the best way to submit Seaside changes for WAMiniCalendar?

Either post a changeset to this list or, better, submit (either as
attachment or URL) a .mcz version that includes your changes.

>  I'm sure there are a
> million possibilities, but if anyone has a recommendation for the DB
> interface that will be likely to be used with Seaside when it takes
> over
> the world, I'm all ears.

I think taking over the world requires implies being able to interface
with lots of different databases.  But FWIW, the database that I'm
personally most likely to use in my next couple of projects is the
GOODS object database.

Avi