[Seaside] Preventing autocomplete on LiveSearch

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Oct 17 12:58:44 CEST 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 6:41 AM, James Megquier wrote:

> It's easy to change, and I think it makes sense to include in the
> image, so here it is:
>
> in WAHtmlRenderer>>textInputWithCallback:liveCallback:
> add these two lines:
>   self attributeAt: 'autofill' put: 'off'.
>   self attributeAt: 'autocomplete' put: 'off'.
>
> before the "self textInputWithValue" line.

Hey, nice, I didn't know about those attributes.  Thanks.

> p.s.: Once I've checked in these changes to my local Monticello
> repository, (as, say, Seaside-2.5b5-jm.1), is there an easy way to
> fileout a patch from a previous version?

What do you mean by "patch"?  A changeset, or a .mcd file (which is a
Monticello version that only stores the changes from a previous
version)?  If the former, why do you want that?

>  I don't see one (other than downgrading and clicking "Changes" on the
> new version).

Oh, if all you want to do is see the changes between two versions, you
can use the History view for that.  Open up the history window for a
version, bring up the context-menu for an older version in the list,
and choose the "view changes" option.

Avi