[Seaside] critical GOODS client bug fixes

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed Oct 27 15:26:23 CEST 2004

Avi,

	I've noticed that in my dolphin port but I've omitted to
consider it cames from squeak 8-P

	Anyway, thanks for the update.

	I want to ask if some GOODS squeak client user is experimenting
unespected instVar objects in the persistent objects.

	I have stored in a BTree a lot of aContact, and from time to
time, I have aContact who has in it's #observations instVar somethis
different of aString, aBTreeLeafNode for instance, and the seaside
application goes it DNU.

	Any clue?

Sebastián Sastre

ssastre at seaswork.com.ar