[Seaside] Goods

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:13:59 UTC 2006

Yes, Chris is right on the miss use I did of the MagmaSet.
I will refine and repost whenever I have finer numbers.
But probably I will start using MagmaCollections instead of MagmaSets,
and resolve the uniqueness of the elements outside Magma.  This will
probably help a lot with performance.
The other issue I am having right now is that I was unable to get the
operators ( >= <=) to work properly on the new query system (based on
the #where method).  But I am looking at this issue right now with
Chris, and it might be a problem on my code.

Lukas, regarding OmniBase's locking issue on Mac, whenever I try the
most basic things (like connect on a single machine/image) I get the
warning window about the locking problem, and if I click proceed,
nothing happens.  Maybe I am doning something wrong that you can tell
me about.  I have tried with the OmniBase on SqueakMap, but also with
the releases from SqueakSource.com.
I'm glad it's all open now.

Thanks