[Seaside] Re: Seaside on ST/X ?

Petr petr at madnetwork.org
Fri Mar 31 13:45:23 UTC 2006

I hope, it will be sooner than later. I like ST/X very much, because it
is fast (an OmniBase test run 10x faster than in Squeak) and can be used
free of charge and the UI is also pretty nice. When I looked at Seaside
in ST/X some time ago, I ported some classes from Squeak which were
missing so that I didn't get any DNUs. However, I didn't know about
continuations, all I read about it is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation. Does one have to alter VM to
have it? I do not see any primitive calls in the Squak VM. (I am a noob).

Petr