[Seaside] Static link to get variables

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Tue May 16 17:59:25 UTC 2006

Hi :)

I managed to get values from the request but I'm not really happy with
the way I did it

> What I'd like to do is calling from seaside, and waiting for a
> request...  something like:
>
> http://www.aPage.php/carto?_k=lQEsdNrE&_s=WJqhqfFUpMOJWiPv   (sent
> from seaside)
>
> and then It opens the page that collects the 2 parameters, I click on
> the map (kind of GIS) and it returns a GET request with all parameters
> I need... like the following:
>
> http://mySeasideServer:8000/myApp?_k=lQEsdNrE&_s=WJqhqfFUpMOJWiPv&point1=12345&point2=12345

when I get this url back, I use some code to fetch the data but this
code is in the rendering code of my component which is not really where
it should be.
( I use:   html context request at:...   in
MyComponent>>renderContentOn: html)

Is there any other way to do that ?

(I cannot use initialRequest as I need the _k and _s parameters...)

thanks

Cédrick