[Seaside] CSS building

Humber Aquino humberaquino at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 18:04:27 UTC 2006

Most of the time i write css style with a simple editor (Smultron) and
test the result in the browser (Safari, Firefox). They give me the
correct output from my styles. I know this is the hard way but i can
trust it and it´s free.

Check this list
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=CssEditors

Hope it helps :D