[Seaside] Seaside file upload oddness when file includes trailing cr

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Fri Oct 20 20:00:51 UTC 2006

Chuck,

  I just tried it using Windows and have no problems.

I am using something that mostly resembles Seaside2.6a3-pmm.71

Try installing a version of seaside closer to 2.6a3 into a fresh
image and see if you see a difference.

Have you tried a variety of files ? If it is small can you send the
file you are having trouble with to the list and maybe we could try
and duplicate.

Thanks
Will