[Seaside] Adding Libraries programatically?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Oct 25 16:24:28 UTC 2006

All,

Is there a preferred way to check and add a library programmatically?  Since
Seaside is holding configuration information in instances if I don't save
the image I lose SULibrary.

I would like to have components that need SULibrary check the application
they are installed in and add the library if necessary or alternately it
would be nice to add the library at the same time as
#registerAsApplication:.  Is anyone doing this or have suggestions on how
this should be done?  I saw that WAApplication libraries has the information
but I didn't find an easy way to get to the WAApplication for the component
from the component itself.

Thanks,

Ron