[Seaside] Squeak 3.9?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Feb 15 01:25:45 UTC 2007

Transcript will crash or hang fairly regularly once it sees a certain
amount of data.  It is in the rendering code trying to layout some
glyphs.  I haven't had time to track it down - but the bug is in 3.7
and 3.8 for sure.  I now only log update, insert, and delete sql
statements.  If I were to log select's, the transcript would crash on
every page.

I wish it would get fixed.