[Seaside] "Brasspen" seaside videos "removed by user"?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sat Mar 17 04:27:07 UTC 2007

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:10:15 -0800, Chris Cunnington
<cunnington at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Hi Blake,
>
> I like your website kingdomrpg.com.

Thanks.

> One of my handles is Brasspen, as it is on the YouTube site. I took down
> the
> seven Seaside videos I'd made. To make a long story short, I did that
> for a
> variety of reasons. To be honest, I did it yesterday as a part of
> revolutionizing the whole SeasideParasol package. I'm stunned you
> noticed,
> and your asking.

I had watched the first one and was going to watch them again this weekend.

> If you like, I'll put them back, and make more. To be plain with you, it
> is sometimes a withering experience to try to be the conduit between
> experts
> who have Park Place in their resume, and a silent, unknown audience that
> may or may not be there. I run a club here in Toronto, which means I'm
> surrounded by actual Smalltalk programmers, while I pretense to have a
> web host that doesn't really work yet. Sometimes it gets on my nerves. A
> lot.

Yes, that comes through on your blog.<s>

> My point is, if the videos mean something to you, I'll be happy to
> reinstate them and make more.

If you put them back up, I'll watch them and let you know what I think,
for what that's worth.

Perhaps we can collaborate on ways to bridge the yawning gap.