[Seaside] Which persistence solution to use?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri May 11 16:08:55 UTC 2007

That's why I think it's such a great idea for them to create a sandbox
environment that people like yourself can sign up for and play around
with. The whole concept of developing a web application with free
persistence tickles me just the right way, very exciting.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com