[Seaside] IE dont see some library files?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 12 13:37:05 UTC 2007

Undestood, but is not the case because I'm making the files available to
apache serve them directly from disk. I've confirmed that apache is who
serve those files with the Net profiling feature of firebug. So apache is
serving them fine and content is the right plain text as expected (that’s
why it works fine in firefox). But why IE is unable to see css and js when
the gifs and other images it gets it right?

Sebastian Sastre