[Seaside] Debugging production errors

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Jan 25 22:20:33 UTC 2008

Hi Ken,

	there is no online debuger tool for Seaside (yet?) so what you are
asking for, security concers aside, would be a fantastic tool. A Smalltalk
debuger is not a simple tool to implement.

	Can you share a code to emails you the walkbak? I think it would be
useful for me when production time comes.

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre